COR "Invigorate" Retreat 2018
Join us for A weekend to invigorate our lives…
- Acknowledging the impact of my past life experiences
- Owning the present by cultivating my unique purpose through healthy spiritual practices
- Defining what I want to contribute to the future of our community
Dinner is not served on Friday evening*
Retreat Cost + Accommodations
This year's retreat will be held at the Warwick Conference Center in Warwick, NY. Participants can select from the following accommodation options in the West House:
*Early Bird prices offered until March 26th! Then prices go up $35! Registration closes April 13th!*
- Individual Registration - $240 early bird, $275 regular
- Includes 5 meals (Saturday breakfast until Sunday lunch), hotel room style triple occupancy accommodations, retreat content
- Private Couple's Room (2 adults) - $480 early bird, $550 regular
- Includes 5 meals (Saturday breakfast until Sunday lunch), hotel room style private room accommodations, retreat content
- Private Family Room + Childcare (2 adults+children) - $480 + $50 per child early bird, $550 + $50 per child regular
- Includes 5 meals (Saturday breakfast until Sunday lunch), hotel room style private room accommodations, retreat content, on-site child care during retreat programming
Scholarships are available for participants and families. Email CORretreatsUSA@gmail.com for details.
we're offering on-site Childcare!
COR cares about nourishing young families, and values the presence of young families at our retreats. To make it possible for parents with young children to participate in this retreat, we are offering on-site childcare for children 3 years and younger, and private rooms for families. Parents attending the retreat will be able to participate in all the sessions, while their children enjoy an age appropriate educational and fun program with other young children.
Childcare will be provided by trained and experienced childcare providers. The main coordinator of the childcare program will be Doris Shirato. Doris worked for many years with Jin-a, and is currently serving as a nanny for the DeGoede family. She will be assisted by several other childcare providers, according to the number of children that enroll in the childcare program. We can accommodate up to 10 families.
To make it possible for young families to attend together, the COR Board has secured donations to be able to provide up to $200 per family to subsidize the cost of the childcare (actual cost is $105-$156 per child for the weekend). With this subsidy, the cost per child will be just $50 per child for 3 days and 2 nights of care and 5 meals.
For any questions about the childcare program, please contact Crescentia DeGoede at email@example.com.
COR is not responsible for transportation to and from the retreat. However, we're happy to help connect participants so they can coordinate carpooling. If you are willing to offer a ride or are looking for a ride, please fill out this form. Responses and contact information can be found here.